Since the development of monolithic refractory products, metal anchoring systems have been utilized in supporting monolithic materials.
Dickinson Group’s Division designs, manufactures and supplies an extensive range of high quality custom made refractory anchor systems suitable for any refractory lining; including bricks, castable, mouldable or ceramic fibre for temperatures up to 1600°C.
With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, in-house design capabilities and rapid response services; the resulting unique range of anchor systems increase performance, speeds up installations and saves money for the clients.
The Anchor Division uses wire coils that adhere to strict internal material specifications and has undergone the annealing process. Anchors are produced by means of free bending on the CNC-3D bending machine; that ensures that the anchors meet the required high quality standards.
Refractory Anchor Benefits
Benefits of Dickinson Group of Companies’ range of refractory anchors includes:
- Comprehensive range of common anchor shapes and sizes
- Full in-house design and manufacturing for fast turnarounds on custom anchor designs
- Range of stainless steel and nickel alloys including alloy 304, 310, 316 and 253MA
- Specialty high-temperature heat-resistant alloys available on request
Refractory Anchor Applications
Dickinson Group offers an extensive range of hand and stud welded refractory anchors for all applications:
- Monolithic castable and guniting for Single and Multi-Layer linings – Y series, V series, Bullhorn
- Brick Lining Anchors – Staples, Scissor Clips, Claws, Tie Back Anchors, Support Brackets
- Suspension Anchors
- Rotary Kiln Hand and Stud Welded Anchors
- Rotalock Refractory Anchors
- Christmas Tree and Strap Anchors