Benefits of Industrial Vacuumation
Industrial vacuumation has been widely used and accepted across different mining and manufacturing industries worldwide.
Employing such services presents users with a wide range of benefits, this article will highlight some of the benefits of industrial vacuumation.
- Higher Productivity: Recovery of raw materials, concentrates, semi-finished products and finished products.
- Increased Maintainability: Better and quicker access to broken down parts of the machinery decreases downtime.
- Enhanced Condition Monitoring: Condition monitoring is enhanced if all parts of the machinery are visible (not hidden by dirt).
- Increased Safety: Timeous removal of spillages (Wet / Dry) eliminate slip and fall hazards, once clutter is removed, hidden electrical, chemical or mechanical hazards are revealed.
- Waste Removal: Safe, effective and efficient removal and disposal of dry and wet wastes.
- Greater commitment by workforce: A dirty and disorganized workplace can have a negative physical and psychological impact on employees. Low morale of the workforce may often result leaving theme more prone to getting in accidents or making mistakes.
- Cleanliness Can Reflect Quality: This would be well appreciated by stakeholders brought on site.
- Manpower Requirements: Extremely low/reduced manpower requirements for plant cleanups and recoveries.
- Equipment Reliability and Availability: Improved equipment reliability and availability on account of improved housekeeping and reduced equipment breakdown and damage.
- Uninterrupted Production: Ensures on-going production during cleaning operations.